Thu, Mar 24|
Savvy Caregiver - Thursdays March 17 - April 21
Time & Location
Mar 24, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
About the Event
Savvy Caregiver is a best practice, evidence-based program designed to teach and empower caregivers to thrive and survive while giving their loved ones a contented, involved life. At the end of this program, caregivers will have the skills and knowledge they need to provide the highest level of care for their loved ones and for themselves.
The program provides the following information:
- The pathology of dementia diseases
- Strategies for caregiver self-care
- Dementia stages
- Developing contented involvement for someone with dementia
- Recognizing options for decision making
- Making the most of family resources
The cost for the class is $99.
Savvy Caregiver is presented by Memory Matters in collaboration with Amazing Place in Houston, Texas.